NZ Infotech Services Terms & Conditions of Trade
Our terms and conditions are simple, clear, and easy to understand. Please feel free to contact us for any clarifications.
NZ Infotech Services is referred to as NZ Infotech, We, Us, Our
The Client is referred to as Client, You, Your
Domain Name Registration
1. NZ Infotech Services will take responsibility for your Domain Name Registration to ensure efficient management of your domain services if required.
2. The registration will be on your name. We can provide you with the domain password or UDAI code upon request, so long as your account is fully paid up and meet all minimum required conditions.
1. Your website will be developed based on the agreed package. Any changes to the website design after the project is under way may incur additional charges.
2. Depending on the package, the design may be revised up to three times during the concept stage. If any further changes are required, these will be done at our standard hourly rates.
3. Once the design and functionalities of the website are approved, any additional design, functionality or programming changes are charged at our standard hourly rates.
4. Based on the package, once development of the website is finished we will make it live. Any changes to the content after that time will be done at our standard hourly rates.
5. Logo, Images, Graphics and Content should be provided by you and no major editing will be done to the provided information unless with prior agreement.
6. If website is developed using a Content Management System (CMS) we will provide you the login details to add or edit the content. Alternatively you can send us the content that needs to be updated; this will be done at our standard hourly rates.
7. We may choose to feature your website in our portfolio to showcase our work.
8. A discreet ‘Website designed / developed by NZ Infotech Services’ message will be placed in the footer of the website. Removing this without any notice may result in violation of terms and conditions.
9. Any websites developed under Starter and Bronze packages will not be provided with FTP or Control Panel details and the ownership retained by NZ Infotech until and unless discussed prior.
10. Any websites developed under monthly CMS package will not be provided with FTP or Control Panel details, the source or core files of the websites are not given to the client.
11. The hosting charges will depend on the usage of disk space and bandwidth; CMS websites developed under monthly packages will be charged a minimum of $25 per month and paid yearly.
12. You can supply request for source files sent to you by email as zipped files (or on your) USB drives by paying the agreed amount.
13. All websites developed including the base code package used to display and run any website remains the sole ownership of NZ Infotech until and unless discussed prior.
14. Websites developed under CMS package will be provided with username and password for you to edit the website in the future without any charges.
15. Your website will be compatible on all of the latest versions of the most popular web browsers provided all relevant software’s or packages are installed. Popular browsers are Internet Explorer, Firefox/Mozilla, Chrome and Safari. Internet Explorer versions 6 and 7 are not supported.
16. The appearance of your site and Fonts may differ slightly from browser to browser, computer to computer and mobile devices due to the way the browsers render content and individual colour and monitor settings.
17. If you wish to optimize how your website displays on smart phones such as iPhones, or devices like iPads, we can do so at our standard hourly rates.
18. NZ Infotech is not responsible for any issues related to copyright infringement based on text, images, third party software integration or any other material provided to us, and will act on the instruction of the client. It is your responsibility to ensure the content provided is not under copyright. The client will be responsible for all costs related to copyright infringement, including development time to comply with court requests.
19. We are not responsible for obtaining listings for your website on Google, or other search engines. This is a separate field from web design, called search engine optimization (SEO). If you need SEO we can do that for extra charges.
20. Based on the package that you choose the template will be used as a starting point to create the front end design only. None of the template content areas like extra pages, search boxes, content layouts, image galleries and online forms will be included.
21. We optimize the websites to show on the majority of computers with no scroll bar appearing in the bottom of the screen, forcing the viewer to scroll left and right. Computers with a resolution less than 1024px by 768px will unavoidably show a scroll bar. The maximum resolution catered to is 1920px by 1080px.
1. Provide client domain registration, website design, development and hosting services that were discussed in detail within the agreed package.
2. To perform all the agreed services in a timely and professional manner.
3. To respond to client queries in a timely and professional manner.
4. Provide you a quote or estimate, before undertaking any additional work required to complete the website that has not been agreed on and stated in the project information.
5. To solve any functional issues at our best after the website is built.
1. Promptly reply to our requests for logos, branding, images, and other information we require to complete your website.
2. Follow our instructions relating to the formats we require this information so we can work with it effectively.
3. Promptly respond to our requests for feedback and approval of design concepts.
4. Ensure any employee or agent of your company dealing with us is authorized to make decisions relating to the website, on behalf of your company.
1. NZ Infotech will be responsible for website hosting, to ensure the server is compatible with our coding standards, applications we use like for CMS and ecommerce websites.
2. If domain name registered with us in first place and moved away from us without any notification and account not fully paid, all the services including hosting, email services related to that domain will be suspended for that account.
3. All the information like Domain Password or UDAI code will be provided to you upon request and there no restriction for you to stay, so long as your account is fully paid.
4. Website hosting will be charged at the price quoted, paid annually in advance via bank transfer. Non payment of web design services or web hosting fees may result in the suspension of your hosting account until payment is made.
5. Website hosting payments will begin once the domain is registered and a standard template with your contact details uploaded on the server, as well the website gets loaded on the server for coding if design is approved.
6. If your package is eligible for any free hosting it starts from the day domain is registered and a standard template with your contact details uploaded.
7. If the domain name is registered elsewhere then hosting will start once we receive all your contact details and confirmation of domain name registration.
8. We will make all reasonable efforts to ensure website loading speed and uptime is at optimum levels, but will not be held liable by the client for issues relating to server performance or website functionality.
9. Requests to cancel web hosting and/or domain name registration services must be made in writing. Simply asking for a UDAI code will not cancel your hosting and domain payments. Payments will continue until 2 months written notice is received.
10. Support for your website hosting and email will be available to you during our usual working hours.
1. All prices quoted are including all applicable taxes.
2. Before beginning your project, a 40% deposit of the design package price is required. This deposit is non-refundable as it covers NZ Infotech for the purchase of your template, and initial consultation and design work.
3. The remaining 60% of the design package payment will be invoiced when the site is built. Note this is not the launch or “go live” phase, which will occur once the content loaded.
4. Additional functionality may be invoiced as it is completed, or in a combined invoice with the design package remainder.
5. All invoices are due 7 days from invoice date unless otherwise stated.
6. In extreme cases of continued non-payment, we reserve the right to engage our collections agency to obtain outstanding funds, and suspend the web and email hosting. In such cases, the client agrees to pay any associated collection costs and reactivation fees.
If you have any questions please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org